Friday, April 4, 2008

First Rant

Okay, I belong to a few networking sites and groups online. I try to remember that the moment you get a bunch of women together, you automatically get pettiness. (guys, don't be so fast to agree) One business owner asks an honest question about a dilemma she is faces with in her business. Many people respond to the question. The answers were many and varied.
There is always one person that attacks EVERY answer and accuses the person with the question of being indiscreet.
It's amazing that some groups are very professional and others...
The crazy part is I always get the best advice to my questions from the "others".

If you work from home and miss the drama of an office, join a networking site that has a bunch of women!

PS--If you think this post is about you...get over yourself...it's probably not.

1 comment:

CailinMarie said...

Hahahaha!!!
I went to a women's college - I loved it! I've always been in women's groups and love them but we just can' get away from being catty can we?