Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Year of New Beginnings

Wow! I can't believe that we have just finished the 1st quarter of 2008!

So far 2008 has truly been a year of new beginnings! I personally have experience Many new beginnings!

On January 1, 2008 Empower Her Parties was launched! www.empowerherparties.com This has been an amazing journey that has introduced me to people and concepts to which I may never have been introduced otherwise.

Also on January 1, 2008 I learned how to downhill ski. I have always wanted to do this but never had the guts. Yes, I fell quite a bit but by the grace of God I survived. Now our family has something we can do together in the winter months. For the first time in a LONG time, I am actually happy when it snows!

January always brings a new CL Jewelry catalog. This Spring/Summer 2008 catalog is so awesome! And...I promoted to Director after 2 years at Unit Manager this was a great breakthrough.

January 28th, I sat down with my first cup of coffee of the morning to watch Benny Hinn. I had no idea that as I put on TBN that morning, my life would be transformed forever. Sure I expect The Word of God to transform but this was a Radical transformation! I also believe that when the student is ready, God will send the teacher. On January 28th, God sent me a teacher by the name of Dani Johnson. If you are ready to lay aside all your excuses for why you can't succeed in life, go to www.danijohnson.com . If you like your excuses and want to stay broke, busted and disgusted, don't waste your time.

Wow! What a great first month! I experienced in January more than some do in a life time!

What are you waiting for? It's the year of new beginnings! Step out of your comfort zone and DO SOMETHING that you have always wanted to do. We still have a lot of time in 2008!

Be Blessed to be a Blessing!

No comments: